Ecoworm Plant Guard Potassium Soap RTU Spray 0.5L
Multipurpose garden soap that helps to naturally protect plants from pests and keep your garden clean.
Ecoworm Potassium Soap is a natural multipurpose product that helps to prevent and combat the most common pests, such as:- aphids, earwigs, red spider mite, scale insects, caterpillars, sawfly larvae, wooly aphids, whitefly and other pests in homes and gardens. Spraying plants with Potassium Soap covers them with a protective film, which protects the plants from harmful external factors.
This multipurpose Potassium Soap can also be used for cleaning gardening tools, pots, containers, greenhouses, plastic tunnels, and other surfaces without the use of chemicals. It has also been long used as a universal detergent, with a function to eliminate stains that are difficult to remove without damaging the fabrics.
The product is derived from natural plant oils and is natural, effective, biodegradable, and safe for the environment and its inhabitants.
- ready to use spray for extra convenience
- works as natural insecticide and helps to combat and prevent the most common pests in homes, gardens and greenhouses
- has a beneficial effect in removal of sooty mold, honeydew and other leaf fungi
- does not affect plant tissue
- is a secondary source of potassium for plants
- is biodegradable, safe for the environment, and does not harm beneficial insects
- does not contain any toxic compounds
- naturally and effectively cleans gardening tools, pots and surfaces
- helps to remove stubborn stains from various types of fabrics
- child & pet safe
What can it be used for?
- to protect flowering and edible plants in the home, greenhouse and garden
- to clean various surfaces, greenhouses, pots and gardening tools
- to remove stubborn fabric stains
How should it be applied?
Plant spraying: as a preventive tool use every fortnight, especially leading up to time when you would normally see pests. If you have seen pests, apply 3-4 subsequent days until you see the pest numbers recede. The treatment should be repeated 8-10 days later, because if even one pest escapes, the infestation can start all over. Spray thoroughly to upper and lower leaf surfaces, including under the leaf axils, where pests tend to congregate. Apply early morning or late evening. Do not apply in full sun or on a windy, rainy day, as the soap will dry out/run off and will not be as effective.
Surface cleaning: pour or spray on the surface, leave for 1-3min and clean with a brush or cloth. Rinse the surface with water.
Can it be used on all plants?
The fatty acids used in the soap are specifically chosen to be effective against insect pests while being the least toxic possible to plants. Still, some plants may be damaged in extreme conditions, such as temperatures over 32ºC or when the plant is severely dehydrated. Apply Potassium Soap only when the plant has been watered and is well-hydrated. Wilted plants are more susceptible to damage. If you’re concerned that a plant may be sensitive to soap, apply a small amount to one leaf. You’ll know in about a day if the leaf shows spotting, browning, or other signs of damage.
Ecoworm Plant Guard Potassium Soap RTU Spray 0.5L is not included as one of our 5/8 items for free delivery, this applies to plants only. We reserve the right to add on a delivery charge when Ecoworm Plant Guard Potassium Soap RTU Spray 0.5L is included in an order and free delivery is applied incorrectly.
Please note that VAT of 20% will be added to the cost of this item at checkout.